Apply for early learning and child care infrastructure funding

What is this funding for?

The GNWT has established a new funding program to provide non-profit organizations and Indigenous governments with funding for infrastructure repairs and retrofits to support the creation of new licensed, centre-based child care spaces in communities. 

There is $500,000 in funding available for the 2020-2021 fiscal year. Priority will be given to communities with limited or non-existent early learning and child care programming.

How do I apply?

Organizations can contact regional Early Childhood Consultants (ECCs) to receive the information and forms needed to apply for funding. 

ECCs are available to help organizations with filling out their applications and submitting the necessary information.

When is the deadline?

The call for proposals period for 2020-2021 is currently open. Please submit your applications by August 31, 2020.