Contact Us

Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know what you're thinking. You will find some of our more frequently used telephone numbers to the left as well as the contact information for our ECE Service Centres. They act as the first point of contact for members of the public looking for information regarding departmental programs and services.  ECE delivers its employment and labour and income security programs and services through Service Centres located in Inuvik, Norman Wells, Fort Simpson, Hay River, Fort Smith and Yellowknife.

Are you looking to contact a GNWT employee? Access the GNWT Phone Directory

Do you want to contact your MLA? You can find their information on the Legislative Assembly webpage. 

Want to contact ECE Communications Staff? You can email them at