The Adult and Postsecondary Education Unit, within the Labour Development and Standards Division, supports the delivery of adult and postsecondary programs in the Northwest Territories.
- development and implementation of the Adult Recognition Model (ARM);
- coordination and implementation of Towards Literacy: A Strategy Framework 2008-2018;
- coordination of funding, program planning, and support services to Aurora College;
- support for Aurora College development through research projects; and
- development of a territory-wide Adult and Postsecondary Education Accountability Framework.