Historical Records

At the Department of Education Culture and Employment (ECE), we have access to historical enrolment information for schools in the NWT. This may include enrolment forms, monthly attendance records or attendance summaries, and quarterly returns.

If you are requesting historical school records for you or someone you know, please complete the Request for Standard Student Records form. If you are requesting records for another person, you will have to provide proof that you have authority to act for that person (e.g., signed authorization from that person, guardianship or trusteeship order, power of attorney).

Complete, sign and return the form to Student Records by mail, fax, or email. Try to include as much information as possible.

If you are unsure of the school’s name or dates attended, please estimate, and provide the community. This will assist ECE staff in completing their search and providing accurate records. If you have any questions, please call Student Records at (867) 767-9353 ext. 71265.