Student Records

NWT Student Records

At the Department of Education, Culture and Employment, we keep all enrolment information on students attending schools in the NWT. This includes all the marks on students from grade 10 through 12. Note: we may receive marks from grade 9 students as well. We are also responsible for keeping track of all diploma exam marks and then printing of diplomas and Minister awards. 

Students and parents can request a copy of their student record (transcript) by completing the online form.