Supporting Child Inclusion and Participation - Inclusion Funding
Supporting Child Inclusion and Participation (SCIP) Inclusion Funding is available for licensed center-based early learning and child care to promote access to resources and staff training to assist with the development of inclusive programming for children from birth to six years of age with diverse needs.
Three funding streams are available, each with its own application process to:
- Purchase resources to support child inclusion
- Provide staff training to support child inclusion
- Ensure the sustainability of licensed centre-based early learning and child care programs in any small NWT community with a population under 1,000 people
SCIP funding is also available for needs that may arise throughout the year through:
Applicants can apply for up to $1000 a year for both resources and staff training related to supports for children with diverse needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time from April 1st to December 1st.
- Licensed centre-based early learning and child care programs
How to apply
We recommend you contact the Early Childhood Consultant in your region to discuss your application before you apply.
- Read the applications guidelines and download the appropriate application:
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting documents.
- Submit your completed application to the Early Childhood Consultant in your region or to email@example.com.
For questions about applying for this funding can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.