French Language Services Coordinators
Each GNWT department has a French Language Service Coordinator. These individuals play an important role. They champion and coordinate the provision of quality French language communications and services for the GNWT.
French Language Services Coordinators:
- They visit points of public service to run through service scenarios with staff and offer additional training and resources
- Assist senior officials in planning and implementing French communications and services
- They work with the Francophone Affairs Secretariat in the development of plans and strategies
- Maintain a list of bilingual staff
- Maintain an inventory of all points of French language services delivery for their respective institution
- And much more.
To review the full list of the responsibilities of French Language Services Coordinators, click here and view pages 8-9.