Borrow by Mail Program
How does the Borrow by Mail Program work?
- No Public Library in your community? The Borrow by Mail program is for YOU and it's FREE.
- Apply for your free NWT Library Card - contact Kevin Lafferty at Public Library Services.
- Contact Public Library Services and tell them what you want to borrow.
- Receive your items through the mail for FREE! Remember the return date.
- Use the FREE shipping label to mail your items back to the library.
What items can I borrow? What can I access?
- You can borrow up to five (5) items at one time
- Books on a variety of subjects and genres
- Audio books, large print books, French language books
- NWT Indigenous languages books, Northern Collection books
- DVDs, including movies and TV series
- You can access any of the Library eResources: TumbleBooks, World Book Online, Hoopla, Flipster, CELA, NNELS, and many more...
Borrow by Mail is great for:
- Research on school projects.
- Discovering new interests.
- Watching your favourite movies, and more!
How do I find items?
Search the library online catalogue for the items you want.
- Contact us:
- Tel: 867-874-6531
- Toll Free:1-866-297-0232
- Email: email@example.com