Borrow by Mail Program
Borrow By Mail Program
How does the Borrow by Mail Program work?
- Apply for your free NWT Library Card.
- Contact NWT Public Library Services and tell them what you want to borrow.
- Receive your items through the mail for FREE! REMEMBER the return date.
- Use the FREE shipping label to mail your items back to the library.
What items can I borrow?
- You can borrow up to five (5) items at one time
- Audio books
- Large Print books
- DVDs, including movies and TV series
Borrow by Mail is great for:
- Research on school projects.
- Discovering new interests.
- Watching your favourite movies, and more!
How do I find items?
Search the library online catalogue for the items you want.
- Contact us:
- Tel: 867-874-6531
- Toll Free:1-866-297-0232
- Email: email@example.com