Indigenous cultural organizations contributions
This program provided funding for the administration and operation of organizations that undertake the maintenance, promotion and development of traditional knowledge and culture in the Northwest Territories (NWT).
There are no set funding amounts for this program.
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Non-profit organizations which are registered and in good standing under the NWT Societies Act and whose headquarters and primary location of operation is in the NWT
How to apply
We recommend you contact a Community Liaison Advisor to discuss your project.
- Review the application and guidelines. Make sure your organization and project are eligible.
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting documents.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline:
- in person (by appointment): Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Culture and Heritage, Education, Culture and Employment, Government of the Northwest Territories, P.O. Box 1320, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
For questions about applying for cultural organizations contributions email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-767-9347 ext. 71474.