Heritage centres operating contribution
This program provides funding for the administration, operation and maintenance of community-based facilities that acquire, preserve, and exhibit information, objects, artifacts, and works of art portraying the heritage of the Northwest Territories (NWT).
There are no set funding amounts for this program.
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Community-based museums, archives, and similar heritage facilities are eligible to apply.
How to apply
We recommend you contact a Community Liaison Advisor to discuss your application.
- Review the application and guidelines. Make sure your organization is eligible.
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting documents.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline:
- In person by appointment: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Culture and Heritage, Education, Culture and Employment, Government of the Northwest Territories, P.O. Box 1320, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
For questions about applying for Heritage centres operating funding email email@example.com or phone 867-767-9347 ext. 71474.