Call for Art Selection Committee members
The GNWT is looking for NWT artists, craftspeople and art enthusiasts to join its Art Selection Committee for a two-year term starting September 1, 2023.
The Art Selection Committee evaluates applications for the Mezzanine Gallery exhibit space at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, which provides artists a space to showcase their art to the public. Members of the Art Selection Committee will receive an honorarium.
The deadline to apply is August 11, 2023.
We are looking for members (one member in Yellowknife and one from elsewhere in the territory) with a range of expertise and experience, including:
- Artists, craftspeople, and art enthusiasts living in the NWT who are knowledgeable in the field of public and/or contemporary art (e.g., curators, arts educators, etc.)
- Term begins September 1, 2023
- Committee members can serve for a maximum of two years
- Attend two to three meetings a year in-person or by video conference
- Able to commit time and resources to serve on the committee
How to apply
Staff are happy to help you complete your application. Contact us by email or phone at email@example.com or 867-767-9347 ext. 71245.
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting documents.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline:
- In-person by appointment: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, P.O. Box 1320, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
For questions about applying for the committee, email email@example.com or phone 867-767-9347 ext. 71245.