Curriculum Information and Documents
Northern Studies 10 is a 5 credit course mandatory for graduation. The course is meant to teach about the land, languages, history and cultures of the Northwest Territories.
If you are teaching Northern Studies 10 and need support, please contact the Northern Studies Coordinator, Mindy Willett at (867) 767-9342 ext. 71297.
For English programming:
- Northern Studies 10 curriculum
- Module 1 - Identity
- Module 2 - Residential Schools
- Module 3 - Northern Economy
- Module 4 - Living Together
- Module 5 - Becoming Capable
For French Immersion and French as First Language programming: