Valentine's Cards in Indigenous Languages
February is Indigenous Languages Month in the NWT and what better way to celebrate our 2019 theme -- We Love Our Languages -- than with Valentine's Day cards in Indigenous Languages.
We recognize that not all languages are listed here, but we will continue to add more as they are available.
1. Click on the links below to open the cards
2. Scroll down to see the image - image is at the bottom of the page for printing
3. Print -- the cards are 8.5" x 11" and can be printed on regular paper
4. Fold it in half to make a card
5. Sign or write a message on the inside for your loved one or friend