Supporting Child Inclusion and Participation (SCIP)
Supporting Child Inclusion and Participation (SCIP) funding is a proposal based funding program that will help NWT children be on track with their early childhood development by promoting access to, and participation in, early learning and child care programming.
What does SCIP do?
- Supports families and children from birth to six who are vulnerable or those with specific developmental needs.
- Supports the development of community -based programming and enhances early learning and child care programs.
- Supports continuous staff improvement through training and/or consultation to be better able to provide programming for children with additional needs.
Who may apply for SCIP?
- Licensed early learning and child care centres
- Indigenous Governments and organizations
- Non-profit organizations
- Community-based early childhood programs
Deadline to apply: proposals are due at your local Regional ECE Service Centre before 5:00 p.m. local time, March 31, 2021.
How do I apply?
For more information and proposal forms and guidelines, contact an Early Childhood Consultant at your Regional ECE Service Centre