Support to Northern Performers Grants
This program provides grants for the development and promotion of Northwest Territories (NWT) performing arts and to assist NWT performing artists to participate in regional, national, and international public festivals and events.
This funding program is currently under review as part of the NWT Arts Strategy.
Applicants are eligible for up to $15,000 in funding.
The deadline to apply is March 31.
- Performing artists
How to apply
Before you apply download the application and guidelines. Make sure you or your organization are eligible.
- Contact our office at email@example.com
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting materials.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline.
To submit your application:
- In person by appt: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Culture and Heritage, Education, Culture and Employment, Government of the Northwest Territories, P.O. Box 1320, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
For questions about applying for a Northern Performers Grant email email@example.com or phone 867-767-9347 ext. 71474.