Arts organizations operating funding
This program provides funding for ongoing operational support to established arts organizations, and large annual events and festivals in the Northwest Territories (NWT).
This funding program is currently under review as part of the NWT Arts Strategy.
There are no set funding amounts for this program.
The deadline to apply is March 31.
Non-profit organizations, which are registered and in good standing under the NWT Societies Act and whose headquarters and primary location of operation is in the NWT, are eligible to apply.
How to apply
We recommend you contact a Community Liaison Advisor to discuss your project.
- Review the application and guidelines. Make sure your organization and project are eligible.
- Complete the application form and prepare your supporting documents.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline:
- In person (by appointment): Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Culture and Heritage, Education, Culture and Employment, Government of the Northwest Territories, P.O. Box 1320, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
For questions about applying for Arts organizations operating funding email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-767-9347 ext. 71474.