Career and Employment
The Career and Employment unit, within the Labour Development and Standards Division, supports the delivery of career and employment development programs in the Northwest Territories.
- coordination of funding, program planning, and support for career and employment development counselling and programs that are delivered through ECE Service Centres in the five regions;
- coordination of the Northwest Territories Nominee Program;
- providing support for Regional Training Partnership Committees;
- providing information on labour force development research, planning, and reviews;
- administering Job Bank for the jobseekers and employers in the Northwest Territories;
- providing information on career options for jobseekers and career development officers;
- reporting on employment and career development program outcomes.